Looking to leave the NHS completely or reduce your commitment and move towards private dentistry? We can help you achieve your goal.
The appetite for exploring the transition to Private has never been as prevalent. Hitting UDA targets and making NHS dentistry commercially viable is arguably tougher than ever before.
Moving away from the NHS to private dentistry is a significant decision and one that requires detailed analysis and planning, ensuring any transition is a success for you, your team and your patients.
If you’re looking to make a gradual step to private dentistry or leave NHS dentistry for good, our expert team can help guide you through a successful conversion.
How can I find out more?
Join our presenters for a free 60-minute webinar, which will cover:
- Why consider leaving the NHS?
- Why now is the perfect time to consider converting to Private
- How we can help you to determine if a conversion is right for you and your practice
- The conversion process and how we support you and your team at every step
- What to consider when it comes to your NHS pension
- Our success stories – how we’ve helped other practices with successful conversions
- Why Patient Plan Direct and Wealthwide?
- Q&A session with our presenters
This webinar has now finished.
You can request a recording of the webinar to watch at your convenience by emailing email@example.com, or to arrange a 1-1 meeting to discuss your unique objectives, please call 0344 848 6888.