Build your own plans
We can administer any type of dental payment plan or variation of plans.
Full care/capitation plans
Family discount plans
Annual and monthly payment plans
A maintenance plan typically includes standard routine dental care and patients will pay for any additional treatment required.
The most popular type of plan our clients offer
Promotes preventive dentistry
- Usually includes a set number of examinations and hygiene visits per year
- Gives patients access to any other benefits that you decide – such as a set discount off additional treatment(s)
A care plan typically includes any routine dental care or
treatment a patient needs.
- Band your patients according to their oral health to determine their
- Offers comprehensive care to your patients
- Gives patients opportunity to thoroughly budget
- Allows you to generate recurring monthly income for your practice
A children’s plan typically includes any routine dental care or
treatment a child needs.
- Offers affordable options for private dental care to parents
- Treat all the family and offer family discount plans
- Nurture patient loyalty for future years
A hygiene plan typically includes a set number of hygienist
appointments per year.
- Meet demand with increasing popularity for hygiene appointments
- Offer dental examinations as part of the plan if required
- Promote preventive dentistry
- Upsell further treatments
Our team can help you determine the right type of plans for you
All of our Business Development team can work with you to decide on the most appropriate dental plans
for your practice to achieve success.