Q. Would you like to reduce the cost of running your practices’ dental plans?
Q. Do you question the value of the fees your existing plan provider charges; Denplan, Practice Plan, DPAS, CODE, IndepenDent or another provider?
Q. Are you tired of admin fee increases applied by your exiting plan provider?
Q. Are you unsure of the exact fees you pay to your existing plan provider and would like help in completing a cost-benefit analysis?
If the answer is ‘Yes’ to any of above questions Patient Plan Direct would like to meet with you to explain and explore how they can help your practice achieve a successful plan provider transfer and save thousands in costs year on year thanks to a £1 per patient per month admin fee which includes: practice-branded solution, Worldwide Dental A&E cover, support from a dedicated client services team and business development manager, as well as plan promotional material and much more.
To contact Patient Plan Direct and book an exploratory meeting Call: 0844 848 6888 or Email: [email protected]
No matter how many plan patients you currently have, Patient Plan Direct can help you make big cost savings.
Your practice could achieve the same benefits and results as the following sample of practices that have already transferred their dental plan administration to a practice-branded solution with Patient Plan Direct…
BV Owen Dental Practice, North Wales
- Almost 1,000 Care plan patients.
- Previously paid their plan provider nearly £2.50 per patient per month.
- High patient retention when transferring.
- Now saving over £15,000 per annum in plan admin fees.
“These cost savings have helped towards a practice refurbishment we had been keen to undertake for sometime. Patient Plan Direct deal with things quickly and proficiently and our plans run like clock work”
Read the full story HERE
- Previously paying fees for access to services they did not require.
- Needed a provider that was flexible and low cost.
- Transferred to Patient Plan Direct with a high retention rate.
- Now saving thousands in costs.
“We found the transfer to be hassle free. As proved by the loss of members in the transfer being less than 1%. We have gained approximately 18% more members over the last 6 months. And it continues to grow”
Read the full story HERE.
Farleigh Dental – North East Surrey
- Principal questioned the value of their previous plan provider shortly after purchasing practice
- Almost 1,500 plan patients.
- Needed an approach to running the practices’ dental plans that included simple and secure administration, low running costs, a quality A&E cover for patients and access to expertise to help with all things plan related as and when required.
- Transferred to Patient Plan Direct and significantly reduced plan administration costs by around 50% which represented huge operational cost savings.
“Did I lose lots of patients as a result of the transfer? No, we lost a handful of plan patients – no more than we would normally expect as a result of an annual price increase mailing to plan patients. Am I glad we took on the move? Absolutely”
Read the full story HERE
- On 11th July 2016